- Strong TPU-outer shell casing
- D3O shock absorption* - strike zone safeguards tendons
- Strength on the outside, comfort on the inside
- Higher cut for maximum freedom of movement
- Ventilation system for cool performance
- Artificial sheepskin lining for excellent cushioning against sensitive skin
- Elastic closure for easy fit
- Machine washable at 30° (no dryer)
The Sheepskin Tendon Boots Elastic have a though outer shell cashing which is styled in an extremely light yet strong TPU to protect against impact whilst the tendon area is reinforced with D3O shock-absorbing molecules*. The high-cut out design allows total freedom around the pastern area when jumping and consideration is also paid to giving optimum comfort to the splint bone.
These boots are highly breathable and prevent tendons overheating thanks to the inside material. 100% animal-friendly, the artificial sheepskin is attached to a knitted base and then laminated to a suede fabric, both air permeable and breathable. The perforated neoprene provides high-breathability thanks toventilation holes whilst the artificial sheepskin lining offers excellent cushioning against sensitive skin.
The tendon boots feature an open front and a double elasticated insertionwithin the strap design has been developed to cater for those riders who want a boot which offers the ultimate protection, yet features this more traditional design.
These boots are easy to wash as they are specially made to sustain the washing process at 30° (no dryer).
* D3O shock absorbing molecules is a light and clever material that locks on impact and then disperses the blow returning to its former pliable self immediately. Laboratory tests have shown that the boots absorb impact over 50% better than any other boot currently on the market, with the ability to disperse a heavy blow equivalent to that which would actually break a human bone.