- Conform to FEI rules for young horses
- Lightweight protection with D3O shock absorption
- Stable fit
- Strong TPU shell and Velcro closure
- Machine washable at 30° (no dryer)
The Young Horse Fetlock Boots are the ideal choice for competing young horses (conform to FEI rules) as well as for general use. They offer outstanding lightweight protection with D3O intelligent molecules* within the boot’s strike zone.
Anatomically shaped to offer a comfortable and stable fit, the design features a tough outer shell casing, which is styled in an extremely light yet strong TPUouter shell, which helps to protect against impact without compromising on style
The PVC leather section on the single Velcro strap is hardwearing and features the brand’s eye-catching logo. The generous Velcro single strap ensures a secure and adjustable fit, completing this highly desirable boot. Moreover, the boot is easy to clean as it sustains the washing process at 30°C (no dryer).
* D3O shock absorbing molecules is a light and clever material that locks on impact and then disperses the blow returning to its former pliable self immediately. Laboratory tests have shown that the boots absorb impact over 50% better than any other boot currently on the market, with the ability to disperse a heavy blow equivalent to that which would actually break a human bone.